- Microsoft Excel 2010
- Windows 7
- Acrobat Pro 10
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
- Microsoft Word 2010
- Lotus Notes
Here are some other interesting results of the survey:
- Seventy-five percent are interested in web-based training classes.
- Less than 8 percent have never attended a training class.
- The primary reason for attending training is the topic.
- Almost 50 percent prefer training in one session.
Thanks to your help, the TAC is now able to focus in on the training you need to improve your technology skills. Training sessions will be advertised in Lotus Notes through University Wide Notices and on the My Tech Support web site. If you provided your name and contact information in the survey, a trainer may contact you to address your specific needs if they didn't make the training list. If you need assistance sooner, call the TAC at 231-591-4822 and request a meeting with a trainer for assistance.
Written by Jody Gardei