The Technology Assistance Center, better known to most Ferris employees and students as the TAC, is the information technology (IT) service desk at Ferris.
The TAC is the one place anyone can contact for assistance with any number of technology related items.
Thursday, March 21, 2013
Do you have a table in a PDF file you would like to extract and edit? Here is a quick way to do just that:
- Select the entire table in Adobe Acrobat Pro X
- Right mouse click on the table
- Select “Export Selection As…”
- Give the selection a name
- Choose the Save as type: Excel Workbook (*xlsx)
- Click Save
Social Engineering (All Levels)
A one hour class presenting the dangers of Social Engineering.
Participants will be shown ways perpetrators gain access as well as vulnerabilities that exist and how to prevent them
Wednesday, March 20th, 2013
1:00 - 2:00 pm